Thursday, February 19, 2015

Mother Nature has been kicking my butt and Uncle Sam Calls!!!!

Ugghhh!!  Mother Nature has misunderstood my comments about not minding hiking/snowsheing the AT in the winter as comments that I Love/prefer hiking/snowshoeing in the snow and cold.

I have not been able to make the miles I have wanted to over the last 10 days and my army training now calls.  Mom and I are making our way towards Atlanta today and will spend the night with Hikermom near Daleville, VA.

I will be in Ft. Lewis, Washington 1-21 March for my army training.  If you are in the Tacoma, WA area please give me a call text while I am out there, i would love nothing more than to get together with some hiking family, cell 404-234-6513.

I will be off trail until 22 March, at which time I will get on trail near Waynesboro, VA and head north to finish my flip-flop thru-hike extravaganza

No comments:

Post a Comment