Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weather Delay

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...we have been shut out by weather today Sat 4 Oct. It is suposed to clear up tomorrow. If it is clear tomorrow, Sun 5 Oct, we are going to take the shuttle up to Mt Washington and hike down north to Pinkham Notch if anyone wants to meet us up on Washington tomorrow, Sunday 5 Oct. We will then take another shuttle up to Washington and hike south to complete the Whites.

No comments:

Post a Comment